Covid-19 instructions when travelling from abroad
Covid-19 instructions for the conference
- You can find up-to-date information about travelling to Spain here where you will also find more specific guidelines for required vaccinations, tests, and certificates.
- Travel restrictions vary depending on the country you are travelling from. In addition, some airlines may have their own certificate or test requirements. Please, pay attention to the travel restrictions relevant to the country or region you are traveling from.
- For those travelling by plane, we recommend you arriving with enough time to the airport as passport control will take longer than expected due to long queues.
- Face masks are mandatory in all public transports, including train and plane.
- Use of face masks at the conference is voluntary, and you can bring your own mask. There is no national or regional obligation or official recommendation to use a face mask. The use of face mask is officially suggested in high-risk situations at one’s own discretion.
- The use of face masks is mandatory in the following places: public transport (taxis, Metro, bus, train, plain, etc.), medical facilities and pharmacies.
- We recommend good hand hygiene.
- See here for latest updates on Covid-19 situation in Spain.